Hong Kong Accountancy & Bookkeeping Services
(Accounting and Book-keeping Servcies for Hong Kong Company and Individual)
Our Accounting and Book-keeping Services
We provide a total audit, bookkeeping and accountancy services for various sizes of clients. We have the expertise to implement accounting systems and programs that will make your business more efficient.
For those clients with no internal accounting staff or propose to outsource the services, we can provide ongoing bookkeeping and accountancy services which can be linked to the preparation of periodic tax returns, payroll services and management accounts. Clients who have their own accounting staff may require management and statutory accounts preparing from their internal records. All our bookkeeping and accounting services can be integrated with budgets and forecasts to enable you to monitor the actual results of your business.
Our aim is to always provide a comprehensive service to our clients and we tailor our services to meet your unique requirements.
- Preparation of financial statements - monthly, quarterly and or annual reporting
- Customer billing and invoicing
- Design of internal accounting systems, accounting policies and procedures, accounting manuals
- Accounting roles and responsibilities definition
- Accounting software selection & implementation
Services Charges (for Reference Only)
The charges listed below are for reference only. The actual fees charged will be varied case by case.
|| *Monthly Bank
|| less than 60
|| 5/transaction(Min. 19,880)
|| 4/ transaction(Min. 22,880)
|| 4/transaction(Min. 25,880)
|| Over 601
|| 4/transaction (min. 7,380)
|| 3/ transaction(Min. 28,880)
| *For reference only**
Bank Transaction includes
- Bank payable, such as, payable cheque, interest, services charges, Remittance
- Bank receivable, such as, cheque received, cash deposit, interest
- Other voucher, such as, cash, transfer
Services charge include the following services:
- Computerized book-keeping
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Production of monthly Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet
- Completing and filing Employer's Return
- Completing and filing Profit Tax Return (for Sole Proprietor and Partner companies only)
- monthly book-keeping: 1-3 weeks
- quarterly or annual book-keeping: 4-6 weeks
Your are reminded that actual charges will be varied in accordance with the volume of the business transactions and other factors. Please contact us or send email to info@consultingHK.com for a quotation.
[ Return ] [ Top ]